'Thank you BDblaq Dance company for your knowledge, professionalism and amazing energy’
Jackson’s School of Performing Arts
We can deliver workshops, residencies and curtain raisers to create a bespoke programme for creatives. Including learning specific dance techniques, learning sections from shows, and the rhythmic culture of the company’s signatory style Tap Fusion.
TAP DANCE FOR ALL WORKSHOPS:
The workshops allow participants to experience the kick of Tap dancing without any prior knowledge. Members of the company show you simple steps and rhythms that combine to form exciting sequences and captivating grooves through Tap Fusion dance.
- Workshops run between 2 hours to 1 weeklong residency
- Travel and accommodation costs are to be covered by the school.
- Adult supervision must be present throughout the session for ages 11 - 19 years old.
- All facilities must be DBS checked and can provide the information upon request
WHO ARE THE WORKSHOPS FOR?
- Secondary, Highschools, 6 forms and Universities
- Community and Intergenerational groups
- Undergraduates and Professionals
- All levels
AREAS OF LEARNING
- Physical Education
- Encourage community cohesion
- Arts, History and Culture
WORKSHOPS CAN INCLUDE:
- Learning sections from shows
- Learning the techniques of an art form
- Tap Fusion, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Kung Fu Fitness, Stretch & Release and Repertoire
- Using our significant style as a stimulus to create individual or
- Deliver an intense, fun and empowering dance class
- Warmups & Cool downs
- Q&A discussions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information